Like beliefs. Some might say I’m a child of contradictions but:
- I believe in God and the Devil.
- I believe in the idea of reincarnation and being brought back after death.
- I believe in astrology and that the planets affect us.
- I believe that love is real.
- I believe that world peace could be achieved if everyone was tolerant of each other.
- I believe that we as humans can never truly be independent.
- I believe in ghosts. I think that you can walk into a room and feel a presence that wasn’t there before.
- I believe in karma. What goes around comes around and people should remember that.
- I believe that happiness is a decision, and nothing more.
- I believe in living less by the clock, and more by the time.
- I believe in the power of words. Whether it’s verbal or even in a text, it’s powerful.
But more than anything: I believe in myself. What do you believe in?